How To Recycle…? The Master Guide
I have compiled here all the Green and Grumpy articles that explain how to recycle common items and some weird miscellaneous materials as well so that you can easily find information on whatever type of material you have questions about.
- #5 Plastic (yogurt and butter tubs, etc.)
- Plastic Bags and Plastic Film
- Beer Can Holders (rigid plastic 6-pack rings)
- Plastic Plant Pots
- Pill Bottles
- Bottle Caps
- Pens and Markers
- Light Bulbs
- Shipping Materials (envelopes, packaging, bubble wrap etc.)
- Coffee Pods (K-Cups)
- String Lights
- Campaign Signs
More Recycling Info
- Recycling at a Materials Recovery Facility – How Does It Work?
- What Do the Recycling Numbers Mean?
- How’s Your Recycling IQ? (A Quiz)
- Become a Master Recycler!
- Do I Have to Remove Labels from Cans for Recycling?
- Glass, Aluminum, Plastic – What is Better for the Environment?
- Yes, Recycling is Broken. It’s Still Worth Doing.
- Do I Need to Rinse Recyclables?
- It’s Time to Hold Manufacturers Responsible for Plastic Pollution
- Why is Plastic Recycling So Confusing?
Is there an item you are trying to recycle but aren’t sure how? Send me a question!